Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One!

Today is The Summer Solstice and the one year anniversary of my blog.  I remember quite well that first post, I was a bit scared.  I didn't tell any one I was "doing it" for a long while.  I had something of an imposter complex going on.  With all of the real blogs out there, who was I trying to fool?  Would any one want to read what I had to say?  There were many times when I felt alone out there in the blogosphere, but thankfully words of encouragement came my way from friends and a fellow blogger.  Yep, talking about you Reuben! Thanks so much!

This year has found me more comfortable with where I am (loss of career, what now?).  I feel more hope and less inner struggle and fear for the future.  I am riding a wave now, going with the flow and somewhere I will touch land and find where I need to be. 

I am making more art, making new friends, making my little world more beautiful and making do with "less". Thank you for joining me on the journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment