Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On Saturday I had another shoot with Dasia at my studio.  It had been a very long time since I'd done anything there as I have been doing only outdoor portraits lately. I love that place so much and always feel so much better after having spent some time in it's "warm embrace".  I know that sounds funny but I don't know how else to describe it. It is as if the rest of the world just slips away when I am there and I feel as if everything will be okay.

My long-time friend and professional MUA, Selena did Dasia's make-up and it was stunning. She had never had her make-up done before and it was only her second photo-shoot but she came off looking like a pro. There is something so incandescent in that girls beauty and she is just such a pleasure to be around.







No comments:

Post a Comment