Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today's Photo - The Blue Russian Princess Bitch Desaturated

I did take a unisom last night and fell nicely and warmly to sleep at a reasonable hour.  Unfortunately, I slept right through both my alarms, missed my morning shower and arrived at work 20 minutes late.  I never lost the sluggish, heavy feeling and could probably hit the hay now.





So, this photo is kind of obligatory rather than for fun as I just don't have much in me today.  This is Nika and she is rather a strange cat.  One of those that will be purring and loving one second then biting real hard the next.  She was my first FREE find on craigslist, you get what you pay for?  She spent the first several months with us living behind the couch.  She loathes her fellow felines but I have caught her cleaning her brother Otis.  If she notices being noticed she will smack him up side the head.  Maybe the blue blood in her dictates such conduct with the peasants.

No comments:

Post a Comment