Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Knockin' the Blocks Down











Finally, I am scheduling a handcoloring black and white images workshop. Sometimes, I make things bigger than they really are but I am now slowly going thru my list of things I want and need to do and scratching them off that incredibly long list. I went to the studio today and photographed a couple of my handcolored images, something I have meant to do for months now.

The ridiculous thing is that once I get going, all that mental shit just fades away and I wonder WTF was so F'n hard about that! What is that? That thing that paralyzes. Those stupid mental blocks serve no good purpose. It keeps me from Gettin' On with My Bad Self.

Here's to getting out and about and scratching another thing off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment