Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friday Night




























The closing reception was not a smashing success but I sort of figured it wouldn't be, too many things going on Friday night, the first couple of hours there were but 3 of us. Last week, in my handcoloring b & w photos workshop, I really hit it off with a gal named Abbe. She had shown me some of her daughters art and I invited her to hang some pieces for the closing reception.

People finally came, a few at least. A few pieces sold. But the best part of the evening was hangin' with the teenagers. Georgina and Chris were awesome people and we had some great conversations. When their friends showed up I read their palms in the dim light of the "lounge" and wondered if they had any idea how many crazy, new experiences were to come.

I headed out with a couple of girl-friends for a pint of Guinness at a nearby bar then called it a night. I came home to the tiny, fur balls (Booger and Eddy) wide awake and ready for play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment