Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween?














This is probably only the second time since I was a child that I haven't done anything for Halloween. I am usually some sort of vampire (punk rock, Victorian, traditional), but nothing this year. I have more than 20 huge boxes of costumes I've collected since I was 16, although they were not costumes at that time.

I've always had parties, decorated my houses to the extreme, scared the crap out of little kids...Halloween is my favorite holiday. But, since we moved to this neighborhood we have never had more than 3 trick or treaters. Being a mostly Russian community and not wanting to offend, I have kept the crazy to a minimum.

We only had 1 kid tonight and that was only because I had told her mother earlier that we had candy as I passed her on the street. Can't even give the stuff away and it's the good stuff-Snickers, Reese's, PayDay and Twix, Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment